No Grain Granola
- 1 Cup Blanched, Sliced Almonds
- 1 Cup Chopped Walnuts
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Pecans
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Cashews
- 1 Cup Shaved Coconut
- 2 Tablespoons Grapeseed or vegetable oil
- 3 Tablespoons Coconut Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Maple Syrup
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Combine almonds, walnuts, pecans, cashews and coconut in a large bowl
- In a small bowl, combine the oil, coconut sugar, maple syrup, vanilla and salt
- Pour sugar mixture over the dry ingredients and stir well until everything is evenly coated.
- Pour mixture out onto the baking sheet and spread into an even layer
- Bake at 250 for 50 minutes.
- Let cool and enjoy!