Roast Cauliflower with Truffle Oil
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into 1/2 inch slices and separated in to florets
- Extra virgin olive oil - enough to coat the cauliflower
- Salt, pepper and garlic powder- to taste
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan
- 1 Tablespoon Truffle oil
- Pre heat oven to 400 degrees
- Spread cauliflower out onto a rimmed baking sheet lined with parchment paper. You may need to distribute between 2 baking sheets so the cauliflower isn't crowded
- Roast 20-30 minutes depending on your oven. Toss them around a couple of times for even browning.
- When the cauliflower is a getting close to perfect golden brown, add the parmesan and cook 3-4 minutes more.
- Remove from oven, drizzle on the truffle oil and toss to distribute. Feel free to add more truffle oil.
- Adjust salt and pepper to taste. Enjoy!