Roast Sweet Potatoes and Peppers
- 1 Medium Sweet Potato, peeled and diced 3/4" pieces
- 1 Large Poblano Pepper, seeded and diced 3/4" pieces
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, seeded and diced 3/4" pieces
- 3 Large Garlic Cloves, roughly chopped
- 1/2 Tablespoon Finely Diced Rosemary
- 1/2 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Curry Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Heat Oven to 350 degrees F
- Line rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper
- Toss veggies with garlic, salt, rosemary, curry powder and olive oil on the baking sheet and spread into even layer.
- Bake 35 minutes, tossing once halfway through.