Almond Flour Bread
- 3 Cups Almond Flour
- 2/3 Cup Flaxseed Meal
- 1 Tablespoon plus 1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 Teaspoon fine Sea Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon Onion Powder
- 8 Large Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Unsweetened Almond Milk (or unsweetened nut milk)
- 1/4 Cup plus 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Line a 9x5 baking pan with a 5 inch wide piece of parchment paper, leaving long ends hanging over the ends.
- Mix together dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl- Almond Flour, Flaxseed Meal, Baking Powder, Onion and Garlic Powders, salt. Set aside
- In a small mixing bowl, beat eggs until yolks and whites are completely incorporated
- Add Almond Milk and Olive Oil to eggs and whisk to combine.
- Add wet ingredients to dry and combine to form a batter
- Pour batter into prepared baking pan.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes until an instant read thermometer reads 206-208 degrees.
- Allow to cool in pan 10 minutes.
- Transfer to cooling rack (using the parchment paper "handles")
- Cool completely before slicing