Parmesan Pita Chips
Yields: 64 chips
- 8 pita pockets
- olive oil
- garlic powder
- kosher salt
- 1 C grated parmesan cheese
- Set oven broiler to high
- Cut pitas into triangles, like a pizza.
- If you use the pita pockets, each pocket should yield 8 chips.
- Drizzle the pita with olive oil
- Sprinkle on garlic powder and kosher salt
- Top with the parmesan
- Run under a broiler until the cheese is golden brown.
- Recommended with the White Bean Hummus and/or the Green Olive Tapenade. YUMMY
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 5 minutes
- Total time: 15 minutes